Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Colorful spring

This is the very first thing I posted to Polyvore, and while I kind of love the outfit, I just noticed that the pants look distorted on here. They're white where you can see through them; they aren't transparent. They're actually really cute. Go look at them at the source; they ARE $680, though. I know you could find a cheaper version at Forever 21, H&M, JC Penney, or even on Amazon...among many other places.

Then I started looking at the rest of this. EVERYTHING involved here is pretty pricey. See? Here's proof I don't care, right? Even I know that $70 for a scarf isn't for everyone, so let this be a guide more than anything. All of these items are pretty basic and can be found at most of your favorite stores. Get creative with the colors and patterns (like the stripes with the flowers) and see what you can do to make this outfit work for you!
Colorful spring


Tall shirt
$110 - nelly.com


Denim jacket
$65 - lindex.com


Etro floral print pants
mytheresa.com


White House Black Market heel wedge
whitehouseblackmarket.com


Bangle bracelet
rosenasammi.com


Striped scarve
$70 - glassworks-studios.com


Benefit eyeshadow
bloomingdales.com


Vera Wang fragrance
$54 - debenhams.com


Nail polish
$31 - modelsownit.com


No comments:

Post a Comment