Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Beach Tourist

I'm at a point in my life where I wish shorts looked better on me than they do. I don't know what it is, but I've never been comfortable in them. My legs aren't fat; it's more like I feel that the weight lifter in me just overwhelms the delicacy of a pair of cute shorts. I hate that, too, because I love the way they look on everyone else. Nonetheless, there's this idea.

I'm a firm believer that scarves are a year-round thing, and I didn't want to overwhelm this incredible pair of Burberry shorts so I thought it was a better choice than a flashy top or a lot of jewelry. This little lace/eyelet tank seemed like a good compromise. Even so, I wanted SOME flash; enter the shoes and the watch. Finally, argue with me all you want about brown and black, but I like the contrast at work here.
Beach Tourist


Jack Wills summer shirt
jackwills.com


Burberry short shorts
burberry.com


Bohemian sandals
dhgate.com


Watch
shopcrushboutique.com


No comments:

Post a Comment